thirdeyeblindjumper:

swat team training for when they encounter sonic the hedgehog in the field

thirdeyeblindjumper:

swat team training for when they encounter sonic the hedgehog in the field

(via mintyboob)

typhonatemybaby:

mishawinsexster:

Friendly reminder that the Duckbill Platypus is not beaver sized but the tiniest most cutest patootie being in existence 

OH GOD

i thought these things were the size of like, large cats or something. ITS FUCKING TINY JESUS

(via mintyboob)

(via branman)

mamalovebone:

"its a metaphor, you see—you put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you dont give it the power to do its killing"

mamalovebone:

"its a metaphor, you see—you put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you dont give it the power to do its killing"

(via pizza)

(via mintyboob)

lumpy-pizza-princess:

I’m here.
I exist.
I matter.

(via heathen-wolf)

medicaatedd:

HahahahahahhHAHAHAHA

(via pizza)

thirstfollower:

princesskenny456:

agianthordeofzombiesjust:

turnipss:

dredsina:

doctorwhothefuckisthis:

gutsygumshoe:

hakuryuusquad:

some people think that school food isnt all that bad and that we’re just whiny teenagers
u fucking get a rock solid jug of rotten milk then tell me that we’re just whiny teenagers

My freshman year of high school i got applesauce for lunch and when I opened it, a cloud of mold poofed out I feel this post on an emotional level

I broke my pb&j sandwich on the table once, it smashed into 7 pieces.

our hot dogs in elementary school were green

Once I opened a ketchup packet that was so old it was dark brown

Also once we had fried chicken and my friend found 2 of its organs in her chicken breast… :, )

I once got grape juice that was grey and slime. I made the mistake of not looking before it slithered into my mouth.

my high school had to stop serving us milk and juice my freshman year because a bunch of kids got terrible food poisoning from it. we were all warned not to drink the juice and milk because it was filled with mold. every lunch period after that I always checked my food and I found molded cheese on a sandwitch, stale pizza, green tortillas and a bunch of other stuff. I know its not suppost to be 5 star food but 3 star would be nice.

my friend once found a staple in her chicken sandwich

(via pizza)

cosmictuesdays:

frenchie-fries:

vergess:

boltonsrepairshop:

PSA - PLEASE READ AND SPREAD HE WORD!!!

IF YOU SEE THIS PLANT AT ALL, DO NOT TOUCH IT!!!

Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is an invasive herb in the carrot family which was originally brought to North America from Asia and has since become established in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Northwest regions of the United States. Giant hogweed grows along streams and rivers and in fields, forests, yards and roadsides, and a giant hogweed plant can reach 14 feet or more in height with compound leaves up to 5 feet in width.

Giant Hogweed sap contains toxic chemicals known as Furanocoumarins. When these chemicals come into contact with the skin and are exposed to sunlight, they cause a condition called Phytophotodermatitis, a reddening of the skin often followed by severe blistering and burns. These injuries can last for several months, and even after they have subsided the affected areas of skin can remain sensitive to light for years. Furanocoumarins are also carcinogenic and teratogenic, meaning they can cause cancer and birth defects. The sap can also cause temporary (or even permanent) blindness if introduced into the eyes.

If someone comes into physical contact with Giant Hogweed, the following steps should be taken:
  • Wash the affected area thoroughly with soap and COLD water as soon as possible.
  • Keep the exposed area away from sunlight for 48 hours.
  • If Hogweed sap gets into the eyes, rinse them with water and wear sunglasses.
  • See a doctor if any sign of reaction sets in.
If a reaction occurs, the early application of topical steroids may lessen the severity of the reaction and ease the discomfort. The affected area of skin may remain sensitive to sunlight for a few years, so applying sun block and keeping the affected area shielded from the sun whenever possible are sensible precautions
PLEASE, DO NOT JUST READ AND SCROLL! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND POTENTIALLY LIFE-SAVING INFORMATION!!!

Extra note: if you live in Oregon, New Jersey, Michigan or New York and see one of these, call your state’s department of agriculture to report it, and trained professionals will come kill it before it can produce seeds and spread.

Frankly, if you see one in general, probably call your DOA and see if there’s a program in place.

Do not burn it, because the smoke will give you the same reaction.

If for some ungodly reason there isn’t a professional who can handle it for you (and please, please use a professional), the DOA of New York has [this guide] for how to deal with it yourself.

OH MY FUCK I HAVE THESE IN MY BACKYARD.

Fucking invasives. Signal boost.

(via alexeidinoia)